What We Wear! Fall Trend Fashion Event
Courtesy of Vibrato Boutique
- The right lane: Avenue Fashions
- Seeing is believing: Superior Optical
- Your outside world is a reflection of your inside: A conversation with Alan Kossof
- Foundation promotes a clear Vision for Tomorrow
- Dress for Success helps women earn economic independence
- Sweet rides: Highland Park Ford Lincoln
- Chic child
- The bling ring: Cy Fredrics Jewelers
- Fashion in a new light: Macy’s Passport Presents Glamorama
- SOVER project brews up new T-shirt line
- Luxury living : Inspired interiors
- Etsy, online marketplace, attracts local vendors
- Fancy pants: Baby’s got her blue jeans on
- What lies beneath: The underlying facts about women’s undergarments
- Anna Hovet is fashion’s Queen of Comfort
- Music to your wardrobe: Vibrato Boutique
- Cover up; baby, it’s getting cold outside: York Furrier
The second annual Fall Trend Fashion Event will be held on Thursday, Oct. 10 at 6 p.m. at Pinstripes, located at 1150 Willow Road in Northbrook.
The Fall Trend Fashion Event will highlight a mix of smaller boutiques and larger stores from around the northern suburbs on one special night. Expect this year's catwalk to be a sizzler, with enhanced drama, professional models and runway buzz. VIP guests will enjoy hors d'oeuvres and special previews of fashions with a silent auction.
Dress for Success, North Suburban YMCA and Vision for Tomorrow Foundation are the event beneficiaries.
WHAT: FALL TREND FASHION EVENT
WHEN: Oct. 10, 2013 @ 6 p.m.
WHERE: Pinstripes, 1150 Willow Road in Northbrook
WHY: To benefit designated charities and to light up North Shore's social scene
TICKETS: $75/$150 VIPs. VIP pricing includes preferred seating at the show, a gift bag, other goodies, a VIP after-party and a chance to buy looks off the runway.