Gifts for the fitness guru
BY KIMBERLY ELSHAM For Sun-Times Media
Keep up the jogging or walking routine all winter long. Kahtoola MICROspikes slip on over any shoe or boot for traction in slippery, icy or snowy conditions. No straps or buckles required, and they're lightweight and packable. $59.99. Available at all REI, Moosejaw Mountaineering and Bass Pro Shops locations.
- Good Gift Hunting
- Winter sports day trips
- Pampered presents
- Gifts for the DIY Dude
- It’s a family tradition: These three magical locations fill the holidays with lights and wonder
- On holiday in Chicago: Local museums turn it up for the winter
- Cheers to the season: Holiday brews and blends
- ’Tis the season: Quick-reference guide to volunteering and charity gifting
- Gift ideas for the old-school sports nut
- Breathe, indulge, chill: Holiday spa escapes
- Three Kings Day: The Twelfth Day of Christmas, with cake
Here are some gifts for the active ladies (even if they think they have it all). Click on “View Gallery” to see the guide.